** Registration for the Spring 2018 season is closed. Registration for the Fall 2018 season will open in June. **
Arlington offers adult indoor soccer leagues playing at the Gunston Park Bubble and, for winter only, at the Arlington Mill Community Center.
What: Adult Indoor Soccer – women’s (winter only), men’s and coed leagues.
Who: Adults Ages 18 and Up
When: In spring/summer and fall, the men’s leagues play on Tuesday/Wednesday and coed on Monday/Thursday. In the winter, coed plays Monday/Thursday and men on Wednesday. The women’s indoor league plays on Tuesdays, only in the winter. New seasons start in December, April, and August.
Game Times: Games begin as early as 6:30 pm or as late as 11:40 pm
Cost: $600 per team plus $30 per non-Arlington resident.
Residency: Teams must be comprised of at least 66% Arlington residents. Arlington residents include “business residents” who work in Arlington, but do not live in Arlington. “Business residents” will county towards meeting the residency requirement, but must pay the $30 non-resident fee.
Registration: Registration for the Spring 2018 season is now closed. Individual “free agents” may continue to register after the registration deadlines. Free agent lists will be made available to team captains to pick up additional players, and new teams of free agents may be formed. There is no initial cost to register as a free agent; however, free agent registrants are not guaranteed placement of a team.
Equipment: Shinguards are required. Teams must provide traditional soccer game balls at the Bubble; the County provides indoor soccer balls at Arlington Mill.
- Game is played in two 25-minute halves, with a running clock (winter season games may be 20 minute halves, depending on demand and league size).
- Men’s and coed league teams shall consist of 5 players, including the goalie. For coed games, at least two players must be women. Women’s league games shall consist of 6 players, including the goalie.
- Minimum roster size is eight players; maximum roster is 18 players.
- Players may play on only one team in each league.
- The season shall consist of ten regular season games plus single-elimination playoffs.
Questions/Additional Information: Contact Marta Cahill 703-228-1818