Rules of the Game
- Rentals are available to Arlington residents only.
- Host is responsible for providing a non-staff adult to monitor and support the inflatable.
- Host must provide an electrical outlet or rent one of our generators (park event require generators). A gas-powered generator is available for rent from T.E.A.M.
- Requirements for operation are discussed with you before the event takes place. T.E.A.M. determines the best location for the amusement. Location is determined by the desired equipment, its size and the site.
- All prices reflect up to a four-hour rental; additional time is charged at $25 an hour.
- T.E.A.M. staff help determine the best location according to desired equipment size and available sites.
- Level grassy areas are best. Concrete, asphalt or bark are possible surfaces.
- T.E.A.M. can deliver equipment to any eligible Arlington County Park; however, the host must reserve the site in advance with the County. 703-228-1805
- Host is responsible for measuring space ahead of time. If equipment is delivered and doesn’t fit, the job will be canceled and deposit forfeited.
- Host must provide electrical outlet or generator. (Rent a gas-powered generator from T.E.A.M. for $60 if needed.)
- Equipment plugs into standard 110v household outlet. We supply a 100-foot cord.
- Nothing else can be plugged into the outlet while equipment is in use.
Setting up Equipment
- T.E.A.M. drivers deliver and set up each piece of equipment, as well as ensure that it is clean and in good working condition prior to start of event.
- Set up takes 10-15 minutes.
- Host must provide two adults to operate equipment once staff sets it up. Operators must be present at the time of delivery to receive proper training.
- T.E.A.M. members can operate equipment for an additional $15 per-hour, per-person.
- Depending on size of event, hosts may be required to hire a minimum of two T.E.A.M. members.
Taking Down Equipment
- T.E.A.M. staff arrive to take down equipment within 30 minutes of end of event
Contacting T.E.A.M. on Day of Delivery
- Call 571-243-2119. This phone is only in use during scheduled event times.
Cancellations Chart/Inclement Weather Policy
- All payments are subject to T.E.A.M.’s cancellation policy.
- We reserve the right to refuse to complete any event that has the potential to cause damage to equipment or pose undue risk to others in the immediate area (ie. lightning, rain, etc.). If we refuse to complete an event, a full refund will be granted.
- Once a bounce is setup, the full amount of the rental is non-refundable (even if the event is cut short due to inclement weather).
- The cancellation chart (below) details fees associated with the cancellation of a reservation.
|Baloon/Face Artist:||Advance Notice (of client):||Bounces:|
|No Charge||10 Days Adequate Time to Resell||No charge if cancelled within 10 days’ notice. Deposit fully refunded.|
|No Charge||7 Days||$30 charge per inflatable/$10 charge per machine — or reschedule free of charge.|
|Full Price||24 Hours||$50 charge per inflatable/$15 charge per machine.|