Hendry House Rentals
The Hendry House
Fort C.F. Smith is a 19-acre park that includes a lush tree canopy, an open meadow, a partially preserved 1863 Civil War fort and the historic Hendry House – a beautiful location for weddings, rehearsal dinners and meetings.
- Four separate meeting rooms – large kitchen for caterers, front and side porches and a separate changing room for wedding parties
- Accommodates 65 people seated, 85 people standing or up to 150 people with the addition of a tent on the adjoining lawn
- Ample parking
- Alcoholic beverages allowed
- Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, 7:30 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Tables and chairs (no additional charge)
- Amplified lectern
- Slide and overhead projectors and screen
- Fax machine
- White board
- Coffee urn
* AV equipment is available for meetings only.
Preferred caterer list available.