Creative Preschoolers Programs
Half-day preschoolers programs are designed to provide children ages 3-5 with their first social group experience outside the home. Emphasis is placed on experiencing age-appropriate recreation activities, being part of a group, cooperating, listening, sharing, developing play and movement skills, and discovering nature.
The Creative Preschoolers Program is a 9-month program, running from September to May. Hours are 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Creative Preschoolers Programs are offered at 4 convenient Arlington locations
- Carlin Hall
- Gunston Community Center
- Madison Community Center
- Fairlington Community Center
- Langston-Brown Community Center (merged with and located at Madison for Winter-Spring 2021)
- Visit Have your WebTrac login information, program number and credit card information available to enroll. We accept VISA, MasterCard and Discover.
- If you don’t have an account with us, create one at registration.arlingtonva.us/ and click “Create Account” in the Login/Register box in the top left corner.
- A 2.5% fee is charged by our credit card processor. Customers using credit cards pay the convenience fee directly to the credit card processor. Arlington County does not receive any portion of the fee. Learn how to avoid the fee.
- Registration opens at 10 a.m.
|Season||Current Families||All Families||Out-of-County||Season Start||Season End|
|2020-2021||Feb. 18, 2020||Feb. 25, 2020||Feb 28, 2020||Sept. 8, 2020||May 28, 2021|
|2021-2022||April 20, 2021||April 27, 2021||May 4, 2021||Sept. 7, 2021||May 27, 2022|
Registration Paperwork – What to Submit
Parents must submit the payment deposit and all necessary forms and documents to the registration office in order to be processed. To submit your paperwork, visit https//registration.arlingtonva.us, log in and go to the My Account menu and click on Upload Forms. Learn more.
- Parents of all new children (including new siblings) must complete and submit all new-child paperwork by Jan. 15.
Arlington County provides many alternatives to make payments affordable to every household, including fee reductions (contact registration office for more information). For your convenience, program tuition is divided into ten equal payments. First payment is due at time of registration. Learn more.
- The program fees are not based on attendance.
- All cancellations must be made in writing to the registration office two weeks prior to the last day and are subject to a $20 administrative fee per session.
- Cancellations can be made at firstname.lastname@example.org or to 3700 South Four Mile Run, Arlington, VA 22206. The cost per day will be divided based on the number of days of service.
- Please note that all cancellations are processed by registration staff only, not through program staff.
- Download the EC Programs Brochure 2021
- Download the 2021 Preschoolers Handbook
- Download the 2021 Creative Preschoolers Calendar
- Email Us: email@example.com
- Call Us: 703-228-4747
- Contact a program location for specific information
- Frequently Asked Questions: 2021 Preschoolers Program FAQ’s