Arlington teens 13-17 years of age pay a one-time fee of only $10 ($13 for out-of-county residents) that allows them access to all Arlington County fitness facilities until their 18th birthday.
How Does It Work? Just attend an Orientation Training session to receive a membership card. Once you receive your card you can enjoy any of our participating fitness facilities.
Work Out at Your Own Pace. If the facility is open, you can enjoy the amenities of any fitness facilaity except during school hours when school is in session.
- You must be at least 13 years old at the time of orientation.
- Register for orientation at the Thomas Jefferson Community Center front desk or call 703-228-5920.
- Orientations are Thursdays at 12:30 p.m. at Thomas Jefferson Community Center.
- Complete this application and bring it with you to orientation.
- If you are late 10 minutes or more you will need to reschedule.