Summer Camp Information
Summer was designed to give kids a break from school and help them try new experiences and grow mentally, physically and socially. Whether your child wants to refine a sports skill, go fishing, be in a play, learn magic, play mind-adventure games … or just plain hang, Arlington has something to offer.
- Online and mail-in registration for residents begins at 7 a.m. on Feb.15, 2017.
- Walk-in and phone registration for residents begins at 8 a.m. on Feb. 17, 2017.
- Non-resident registration begins at 8 a.m. on March 1, 2017.
- Walk-in registration takes place at our main Registration office, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, 3700 S. Four Mile Run Dr. Phone: 703-228-4747.
- Tips on successfully registering.
Camp Catalog Corrections
- UK Elite Petite Camp (page 6)- Sessions 1 and 4 are at Gunston CC.
- Creative Arts Camp: Teens- Drawing & Painting (page 14)- fee is $590
- Summertime Thrills (page 14)- Correct email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Academy International: Field Hockey Camps (page 15)- Correct ages for sessions are: Ages 10-15 (Session 7 AM), Ages 12-18 (Session 4 & 5 AM), Ages 14-18 (Session 5 PM).
- Orange Line Sports: Boys Elite Basketball Camp (page 16)- Location is Yorktown HS and Session 4.
Don’t Let Fees Be a Barrier
- Arlington does not want fees or language to be a barrier for residents to participate in camps. Call 703-228-4747 for help. Watch a short video explaining the Fee Reduction Policy