Summer Camp Information
Summer was designed to give kids a break from school and help them try new experiences and grow mentally, physically and socially. Whether your child wants to refine a sports skill, go fishing, be in a play, learn magic, play mind-adventure games … or just plain hang, Arlington has something to offer.
The 2019 Camp Catalog will be released in early February 2019. Registration dates for 2019 are below.
- Online and mail-in registration for residents begins at 7 a.m. on Feb. 13, 2019.
- Walk-in and phone registration for residents begins at 8 a.m. on Feb. 15, 2019.
- Non-resident registration begins at 8 a.m. on Feb. 27, 2019.
- Walk-in registration takes place at our main Registration office, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, 3700 S. Four Mile Run Dr. Phone: 703-228-4747.
- Tips on successfully registering.
Don’t Let Fees Be a Barrier
- Arlington does not want fees or language to be a barrier for residents to participate in camps. Call 703-228-4747 for help. Watch a short video explaining the Fee Reduction Policy
Camp Information Event
- APS Summer Activities Fair: Friday, February 8th, 6-8pm at Kenmore Middle School
Interested in working as a camp counselor this summer? Review all the information on the Summer Employment page.