We are hopeful and eager to provide summer camps to our community this year. While we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and specific guidance for camp operations at the local, state and federal levels, the Department of Parks & Recreation is also preparing for the upcoming camp season. Our top priority is to meet the health and safety needs of our campers and staff and provide a positive and fun experience for all.
New Camp Processes
Important Dates to Remember
- Online and mail-in registration for residents begins at 7 a.m. on March 24.
- Phone registration begins at 12 p.m. on March 24.
- Walk-in registration is only on March 26 from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. at Thomas Jefferson Community Center
- Residents of other counties may register for Arlington County camps on March 31. Out-of-County residents pay 15% more than the fees listed in the catalog, including Arlington Public School employees.
- The first camp session is currently scheduled for Mon., June 21.