Summer Camp Information
Summer was designed to give kids a break from school and help them try new experiences and grow mentally, physically and socially. Whether your child wants to refine a sports skill, go fishing, be in a play, learn magic, play mind-adventure games … or just plain hang, Arlington has something to offer.
Searchable Camp Listings
Click here to search the 2019 Camp Listings. The 2019 Camp Listings are the fastest way to search, filter, and find your next camp program! Please note that this is not a registration page, simply an easy way to review the extensive camp offerings. Search by camp title, category, location, age, or start date! Listings include both Department of Parks and Recreation (DPR) run programs as well as camps conducted by private companies partnering with Arlington County.
- Online and mail-in registration for residents begins at 7 a.m. on Feb. 13, 2019.
- Walk-in and phone registration for residents begins at 8 a.m. on Feb. 15, 2019.
- Non-resident registration begins at 8 a.m. on Feb. 27, 2019.
- Walk-in registration takes place at our main Registration office, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, 3700 S. Four Mile Run Dr. Phone: 703-228-4747.
- A 2.5% fee is charged by our credit card processor. Customers paying by credit card pay the fee directly to the credit card processor. Arlington County does not receive any portion of the fee. Pay online by E-CHECK to avoid the surcharge. Learn more.
- Tips on successfully registering.
Don’t Let Fees Be a Barrier
- Arlington does not want fees or language to be a barrier for residents to participate in camps. Learn more Online or Call 703-228-4747 for help. Watch a short video explaining the Fee Reduction Policy
Camp Information Event
- APS Summer Activities Fair: Friday, February 8th, 6-8pm at Kenmore Middle School
Interested in working as a camp counselor this summer? Review all the information on the Summer Employment page.