- Sign up for a 55+ Pass. You’ll have access to lots of great fitness classes (some free, some at a reduced rate). Check out the 55+ Guide for class details. Plus, you can visit the fitness center at Thomas Jefferson Community Center and fitness room at Barcroft Sports & Fitness Center at no additional cost if you go Monday to Friday from the center opening time to 2:30 p.m. (After 2:30 p.m. it’s $4 a visit.)
- Take an Enjoy Arlington class. There are loads of yoga, aerobics, wellness , aquatics, dance, fitness, Pilates, and tennis options for you. What’s more, residents 62 and older get a 30% discount on all Enjoy Arlington classes!
- Save $68 on the Arlington County Fitness Membership that gets you access to all of the County’s fitness facilities…whenever they are open!
- Get a daily pass to enjoy any of the County’s fitness facilities for just $4 a visit.
- Explore FitArlington activities for all ages.
If you’re 50 years of age or more and enjoy friendly competition, consider competing in the Northern Virginia Senior Olympics held each year in late September.