There are three outdoor tracks open for community use in Arlington County. Hours vary depending on scheduled events, so always check ahead.
- Greenbrier Park Track: Opens at sunrise, closes at dark or fifteen minutes after last scheduled event.
- Wakefield Stadium Track: Opens 7 a.m., closes at dark or fifteen minutes after last scheduled event.
- Washington-Liberty High School (War Memorial Stadium) Track: Opens 7 a.m., closes at dark or fifteen minutes after last scheduled event.
Learn more about the indoor track at Thomas Jefferson Community and Fitness Center.
- Any person, group or organization offering classes, clinics or other instruction in Arlington County facilities must have a current contract with the County.
- The Greenbrier Park Track is only closed during high school varsity football and lacrosse games; any district, regional and state tournaments; track meets and County sponsored special events.
- Lights are only used for events scheduled on a field.
- Wakefield Stadium Track and Washington-Liberty High School (War Memorial Stadium) Track are closed during all high school games; track meets; district, regional and state tournaments; and county-sponsored events in the stadiums.
- Running groups should contact the Facilities Scheduling Office to arrange use of various tracks to minimize impact on others.
- Running groups will not be permitted on the tracks while High School games are taking place on the field. Warm-ups for such events are included within the announced game closure.