Directions to Parking Garage
- Turn onto S. Dinwiddie Street from Columbia Pike.
- Take your first right onto S. 9th Street.
- Take your next right at the stop sign onto S. Arlington Mill Drive.
- Turn into the second parking garage on your right. You will enter a gate that has a green arrow. Take a ticket, and be sure to hold onto this since you will insert it upon exit. If you stay under 4 hours, parking is free and you will insert your ticket into the gate in order to leave. Please note that if you stay over 4 hours, you will need to pay at the parking kiosks located next to the garage entrance to the community center.
- If you cannot find parking on the entrance (PL) level, you will find plentiful parking in the basement (G2) parking level, so please make sure to follow the blue signs. The blue signs will also designate where you can access the entrances to the community center from the garage.
Monday – Friday 6 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Saturday 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 p.m. Sunday 12:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
|Each Additional Hour||$2.00|
|Daily Maximum Rate||$22.00|
|Lost Ticket||$22.00 per day|
Cars left after the posted hours will be charged daily max rate of $22.00.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover for payment.
Overnight Parking at Arlington Mill Community Center
Monday – Friday nights 6 p.m. – 9 a.m.
Saturday night 6 p.m. – Sunday noon
Sunday night 6 p.m. – 9 a.m. Monday morning
Monthly pass: $30
$5 per night with pre-paid debit card.
Early arrivals or late departures $15 surcharge.
24 hour notice to receive monthly pass or debit card.
Please see the garage attendant for application form or call 703-824-3697 for information.
Monthly pass and debit card cost $5 for initial set-up and $25 for lost cards
$25 minimum for each loading on pre-paid debit card.
Monthly pass can be paid for in person or by automatic withdrawal from a checking account or credit card.