Paved, Multi-use Trails:
- Keep right and pass on the left.
- Give an audible warning before passing.
- Pedestrians have the right of way.
- E-scooters, e-bikes, scooters, and regular bikes are allowed on the trails
- Control your speed.
- Obey traffic rules and signs
- When stopping, move off the trail.
- Keep dogs on a short leash.
- Use lights and reflectors when it’s dark.
- Always keep dogs on a leash.
- No power-driven devices.
- Stay on designated paths, no bushwacking.
- No bicycles.
- Do not pick vegetation.
- Do not remove natural objects.
- Do not approach wildlife.
- Take only pictures, and leave only footprints.