- Parking is included for long-term members and passholders. A hangtag will be issued for your vehicle upon your first visit.
- Metered parking is available for daily guests (who are not members) Mon. – Fri. from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. for up to three hours.
- Parking is free to daily guests before 8 a.m., after 5 p.m. and all day on weekends.
- Overnight and long-term parking is not permitted.
Yes, accessible parking is available at Long Bridge Aquatics & Fitness Center
Yes, there are EV charging stations at Long Bridge Aquatics & Fitness Center.
Pets are not allowed inside the Long Bridge Aquatics & Fitness Center, with the exception of service animals. Service animals are not allowed in the pools. Pets on leash are allowed outside the building, but not allowed on the athletic fields.
- From day passes to year-long memberships and everything in between, Long Bridge has a variety of options to help you meet your personal goals. Spend a day with friends or family, or make us part of your daily routine – we’ve got you covered. Learn more here.
- Senior discounts are for people 55 years and older; child discounts are for people under 18 years of age.
- Long Bridge memberships provide access to all Long Bridge amenities as well as all County fitness facilities. (County fitness memberships do not provide access to Long Bridge amenities.)
A family membership consists of three of more individuals ages three years and older living in the same household. Proof of residency or guardianship must be presented at time of enrollment.
Up to seven individuals living in the same household may be considered a family membership. Any exception requests will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis and must be approved by the General Manager.
No, Arlington Public Schools and Long Bridge Aquatics & Fitness Center memberships are not reciprocal.
Please contact Amy Altersitz at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be placed in a lottery system to use the center. 400 USO Metro members are chosen monthly.
Admission to Long Bridge includes access to all facility amenities including pools, gym and locker rooms.
Public access to the Long Bridge Aquatics & Fitness Center requires a membership or pass. Your guest must get a pass if they are not a member.
No, Long Bridge Aquatics & Fitness Center welcomes everyone. Click here for Membership options.
Arlington County residents live, own property, or attend school in Arlington. Proof of Arlington County residency must be presented when applying for a new or renewal membership.
All ages are welcome, but any individual under 13 years old, must be accompanied by a responsible person age 16 years and older at all times while at the Long Bridge Aquatics & Fitness Center.
- Arlington residents can get a fee reduction for a Long Bridge membership and punchpass.
- Fee reductions are not available for personal training, private swim lessons for adults and facility rentals.
- Learn more about fee reductions here.
Yes, lifeguards are on duty during pool hours of operation.
Reservations are coming soon.
Reservations are coming soon.
The diving area is available by reservation only. Reservations requests must be made by a certified diving coach and proof of certification will be required to reserve the diving area.
Long Bridge Aquatics & Fitness Center uses the Arlington Alert System to notify users of emergency pool or facility closings.
- Cell phones and cameras are prohibited in locker rooms, changing areas and restrooms.
- Phone conversations are prohibited in the fitness areas.
- No amplified sound is permitted in the facility.
Long Bridge Aquatics & Fitness Center is not responsible for lost items.
Coming Soon! Birthday parties consist of one hour of pool time and one hour of wet classroom time. All patrons requesting rental space for a birthday party must fill out a facility rental application.
Members who request a refund will receive a pro-rated refund upon request minus a $20 service charge. A refund form must be completed and it takes 2 - 8 weeks for processing and a check mailed to the household address on file.