Drop-in Group Fitness Classes
- Muscle Blast INSIDE: Get your heartrate up and get your resistance training in with weight, band, kettlebell, or ball exercises. We’ll work most muscles and challenge your balance before stretching it out in this class for adults. Register here.
|Fitness Class Pricing||Adult (18-54)||People 55 and older|
|Unlimited 3-Month Class Pass||$100||$80|
- FREE Muscle Conditioning outside on the Aquatic Center Event Plaza: Get your heartrate up and get a bodyweight workout before stretching it out in this class for adults. Register here.
Demonstrations, Orientations and Tours
- FREE High Performance Circuit/Demo: Try out the S-Drive and S-Force in a circuit with the Krankcycle, rower and airbike. Offered every Wednesday 12:15-12:45 p.m. Space is limited. You can observe or participate. Register here.
- Fitness Equipment Orientation: Offered every Wednesday 1-2 p.m. Space is limited, sign up at the Long Bridge front desk for specific dates and times by email.
- Fitness Center Tour: Contact the Long Bridge front desk for specific dates and times.
All classes can accommodate all fitness levels. If it is your first time, please arrive a few minutes before class and let the instructor know that you are new. The instructor can help you learn proper technique for a safe and effective workout and provide modifications as needed.
Classes and instructors are subject to change. If a minimum average of eight participants is not met over a four-week period, the class may be removed from the next schedule. New schedules are released every one – three months. Classes are seasonal and based on demand.