Thomas Jefferson Community & Fitness Center
3501 S 2nd St Arlington, VA 22204
Hours of Operation
Hours vary due to special events. Sign up below for eNews to stay informed.
Sunday: 1 - 6 p.m. (January - March only)
Monday - Friday: 6 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Fitness Center Hours
About TJ Community & Fitness Center
The TJ Community & Fitness Center offers sports activities, leagues, classes, including Inside Cycling, and specialized fitness programs, including one-on-one Personal Training workouts and Private Pilates sessions.
This spacious fitness facility features indoor pickleball courts, an indoor track (one of the few in Northern Virginia) an outdoor fitness trail, indoor basketball and volleyball courts, outdoor basketball and tennis courts, an outdoor rectangular field, CybexTM and NautilusTM equipment, free weight equipment, a game room, open art studios, a gymnasium, and an outdoor playground.
The facility’s amenities include comfortable locker rooms, showers, restrooms, saunas, drinking fountains and healthy vending machines. You can rent a locker for $60/year or use a coin-operated locker for 50 cents. You may also bring your own lock for free use.
- TJ’s Afterschool Program
- Monday to Friday 2:30 – 6:00 p.m.
- Open Art Studios
- Drop-in availability is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Four unique disciplines: jewelry, photography, pottery and wood shop.
- Open studio sessions are designed for individuals to work independently in a creative and safe environment.
- Previous experience and basic skills are necessary since there is no instruction provided during these sessions.
- FitArlington Teen Fitness Challenge
- Arlington County Fitness Center Membership
- TJ’s Car-Free Diet