Powhatan Springs Skate Park
Arlington’s Powhatan Springs Skate Park is back in business, and by the number of ollies, railslides and kickflips, area skaters are loving it.
6020 Wilson Blvd Arlington, VA 22205
Hours of Operation
7 a.m. - 10 p.m. daily
- Helmets are required during all skate sessions.
- You must bring your own helmet.
- We do not rent helmets at the skate park.
Accessible RestroomDrinking FountainFree ParkingSkatepark
The Skate Park is Open!
The beautifully renovated 16,300 square foot skate park is one of the most popular features of Powhatan Springs Park. It has a combination of retro & modern elements including two bowls, snake zone and a street area.
- 16,300 square feet stateable area
- 11’ – 8.5’ Deep Pro Bowl (Kidney Bowl)
- 5’ – 4.5’ Deep Egg Bowl
- Pool Coping
- Steel Coping
- Pool Tile
- Flow Bowl (Snake Zone) with Roll-in, Escalator and Doorway
- Skateable Doorway (Signature Element)
- Hubba with Flat Bars
- Marble Ledge
- Intermediate A-Frame
- Small A-Frame/Hip Combo
- Manny Pad
- Mini Euro-Gap
- Flat Rails
- Down Rails
- Medium and Large Handrails
- Quarter Pipes
- Stairs with Railings
- Shade Canopies
- LED Lighting
- Solar Umbrella Tables with USB Charging Ports
- Drinking Fountain
- Bicycle Racks