In-Person Summer Camp registration will only by at Thomas Jefferson Community Center on 8 a.m.-5 p.m. on March 26
- Bring in completed Camp Registration Form and Participant Information Record and other required forms. Registrations won’t be processed if the complete paperwork is not submitted.
- In-person payment can be a credit card, check, Money Order and cash. (Checks should be made payable to “Treasurer, Arlington County” and include registrant’s name, address, phone number, current date and must be signed. Returned checks are subject to a $50 fee.)
Help us be safe on Submission Saturdays
- Face coverings must be worn at all times.
- Social distancing must be practiced.
- Keep things clean
- Take pens from clean pen container. Put dirty pens in dirty pen container
- Use the hand sanitizer when you enter and exit.
- Cleaning table in between customers
- One entrance in, one exit out