Location: Arlington Mill Community Center, 909 S Dinwiddie Street, Arlington, VA 22204.
Directions to Parking Garage
- Turn onto S. Dinwiddie Street from Columbia Pike.
- Take your first right onto S. 9th
- Take your next right at the stop sign onto S. Arlington Mill Drive.
- Turn into the second parking garage on your right. You will enter a gate that has a green arrow. Take a ticket, and be sure to hold onto this since you will insert it upon exit. If you stay under 4 hours, parking is free and you will insert your ticket into the gate in order to leave. Please note that if you stay over 4 hours, you will need to pay at the parking kiosks located next to the garage entrance to the community center.
- If you cannot find parking on the entrance (PL) level, you will find plentiful parking in the basement (G2) parking level, so please make sure to follow the blue signs. The blue signs will also designate where you can access the entrances to the community center from the garage.
Monday – Friday 6 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Saturday 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 p.m. Sunday 12:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
|Each Additional Hour||$2.00|
|Daily Maximum Rate||$22.00|
|Lost Ticket||$22.00 per day|
Cars left after the posted hours will be charged daily max rate of $22.00.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover for payment.