NOTE: Effective Oct. 1, DPR will no longer be offering gymnastics parties at Barcroft Sports & Fitness Center.
Have a gymnastics birthday party for a boy or girl turning any age 5-12 @ Barcroft Sports & Fitness Center on Saturdays or Sundays from 5-6:30 p.m.
- 45 minutes of gymnastics activities including warm up, obstacle course, tumble track, foam pit and games.
- 45 minutes for refreshments and sharing on the mezzanine.
- We’ll provide a table, chairs and pantry with refrigerator, freezer, ice machine and microwave for your goodies.
- You provide the goodies, such as party food, decorations and supplies.
- Birthday child plus nine guests with one qualified instructor: $150
- Additional guests (up to 20 total): $25 (for second instructor) + $8 per additional guest
- Second birthday child: $25
- Additional 30 minutes of party time: $25
- Add $25 to the total if you aren’t an Arlington County resident.
How to Register
- Call 703-228-4747, Option 2 prior to submitting forms to be sure space is available.
- Reservation forms should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the Facilities Scheduling Office, 3700 South Four Mile Run Drive, Arlington, Virginia 22206. DO NOT send payment with your reservation form.
- FULL payment is due within two business days after your party has been officially reserved and you have received an invoice from the Facilities Scheduling Office. Payments can be made by phone at 703-228-4747, Option 2, through your online account at registration.arlingtonva.us or by mail to Facilities Scheduling Office, 3700 South Four Mile Run Drive, Arlington, VA 22206. Please make checks payable to “Treasurer, Arlington County.” Credit cards accepted: Visa, Master Card & Discover.
To reserve a specific party date, please follow the guidelines below.
|For dates requested during the following months:||Please send requests NO earlier than:|
|January, February, March||1st business day in November|
|April, May, June||1st business day in February|
|July, August, September||1st business day in May|
|October, November, December||1st business day in August|
NOTE: When a request is received, it will be numbered and processed in the order it is received by the Scheduling Office. Any requests submitted prior to the 1st business day of the month on November, February, May and August for the specific time periods above will be returned and will need to be resubmitted as noted above.
- Various Saturdays from 5-6:30 p.m.
- Various Sundays from 5-6:30 p.m.
None avail. at this time.