- Memberships are non-transferable.
- Reduced membership rates are available based on income and household size. Please ask for additional information at the center desk, call 703-228-4747, or go to our Fee Reduction page. Arlington County can provide upon request reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. Two weeks advance notice is preferred. Call 703-228-4740 or TTY 703-228-4743.
- Membership cards must be presented during each visit. When purchasing a daily Guest Pass or a Membership you must present proof of residency.
- Lost or stolen membership cards must be replaced. The fee is $10.00. Members are granted one courtesy entrance without a pass. No other exceptions will be made.
- At times, special events dictate that fitness room schedules be modified. Notices will be posted when this happens. Please remember that your membership is available at 6 locations to serve your fitness needs.
- Refund policy – Members who request a refund will receive a pro-rated refund upon request minus a $20 service charge. A refund form must be completed in person and it takes 2-4 weeks for processing and a check mailed to the household address on file.
Proof of Arlington Residency: When applying for a new or renewal membership card please provide a photo ID along with one of the following:
A. Valid drivers license indicating Arlington County residence.
B. Current original lease of Arlington property with your name on it.
C. Current Arlington County Personal Property Tax, Real Estate Tax Receipt, Voter Registration Card, County Water or Sewer Bill, Valid Car Registration with Arlington Address.
High School Students: Arlington County Students who are 18 – 21years old are eligible by providing an official school schedule, report card or letter from a school administrator confirming student status.
College Students (up to 25 years old): Arlington County Residents who are currently enrolled full-time (at least 12 credit hours per semester) in college. To be eligible students must provide a current school schedule.
Active Military Personnel: All active military personnel will be charged the resident rate when providing current military ID with photo.
Owner Individual Membership: Anyone who owns a business in Arlington County and would like to purchase a membership will be charged the resident rate by providing a business license and photo ID.
Business Membership: Arlington businesses can purchase an Arlington Business Membership that provides five passes to be shared among employees. The business name goes on the membership and it is the responsibility of the business to mange the membership cards.
Arlington County Public Safety Officers: Courtesy Visits are granted to Arlington County law enforcement, fire, and EMS uniformed employees with proper ID. Public safety professionals from other jurisdictions can pay the resident rate for membership.