- Current Fitness and Gym Locations and Hours
- Guidelines for using Fitness and Gym Facilities
- Gymnasium and Fitness FAQS
Where to Purchase a Fitness Membership:
- Arlington Mill Community Center, 909 S. Dinwiddie St., 22204
- Barcroft Sports & Fitness Center, 4200 S. Four Mile Run Dr., 22206
- Fairlington Community Center, 3308 S. Stafford St., 22206
- Gunston Community Center, 2700 S. Lang St., Arlington, 22206
- Langston-Brown Community Center, 2121 Culpeper St., 22207
- Lubber Run Community Center, 300 N. Park Drive, 22203
- Thomas Jefferson Community Center, 3501 S. 2nd St., 22204
Arlington youth and teens (13-17 years old) may work out for free with a parent/guardian.
|Membership Rates||Arlington Resident Cost||Non-Resident Cost|
|Adult (12 month) (18-54 years old)||$195 (avg. $16.25/month)||$558|
|Senior Adult 55+ Gold Pass (12 month) (55 years old +)||$60 (avg. $5/month)||$90|
|6 Month Adult Membership||$102.50||$293|
|3 Month Adult Membership||$56.25||$160.50|
|10 V.I.P. (Visit Inclusive Pass) (good for 6 months & guests permitted to enter)||$64||$144|
|High School Continuation/College Student Pass (18-25 years old)||$52 (less than $5/month)||N/A|
|Arlington Youth or Teens (9 – 17 years old)||Free (use of facilities & equipment w/parent only)||N/A|
|Teen Fitness Membership (For Youth 13-17 years old who want to use the Fitness Equipment w/out an adult/guardian present). Membership Information Application||$10||$20|
|Arlington Business||$ 780 (for 5 interchangeable annual passes)||N/A|
|Daily Guest Pass (18 – 54 years old)||$8||$16|
|Guest Pass Seniors (55 years old +)||$4||$16|
Reduced membership rates are available based on income and family size. Arlington County can provide upon request reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. Two weeks advance notice is preferred. Call 703-228-4740 or TTY 703-228-4743.
Cardiovascular Equipment, Selectorized strength training equipment, Free weights, Dumbbells, and other fitness equipment (varies by location).
- Lockers – You may bring your own lock and secure your valuables in a locker at Thomas Jefferson (coin lockers available), Barcroft, or Fairlington for each workout session. Lockers in the Thomas Jefferson locker room are also available to rent for $60 a year. Check with front desk staff for more information.
- Towel Service – Available at Thomas Jefferson and Barcroft Centers.
- Dry Sauna – Available at Thomas Jefferson.
Personal Training services are available at select locations.