- A.R. Seafood: Crab cake platter or sandwich, fish platter or sandwich, shrimp platter or sandwich, chicken with fries, chicken platter with two sides, sauteed green beans, sauteed cabbage, mac and cheese, fries, sweet tea, lemonade, sports drinks, soda, water.
- CARE, Inc./Nauck Youth Enterprises: Hot dogs, half smokes, turkey sausage, sno kones, cotton candy, popcorn, candy, chips, crackers, drinks.
- Nauck Civic Association: Bake sale – cakes, pies, and more.
- Rocklands Barbeque and Grilling Company: Chopped pork sandwich, pulled chicken sandwich, beef brisket sandwich, macaroni and cheese, barbequed baked beans, coleslaw, Rocklands Pearl (mac and cheese, baked beans and chopped pork layered up), cornbread, potato chips, drinks.
- Antoinette Treasure Chest: Unique jewelry, African attire, apparel and accessories at affordable prices.
- Ashley Lynn: Handmade clothes and shoes for American Girl Dolls, cloth soft books for kids, sports teams car headrest covers.
- BFabricArt: Gift items created from African print fabrics, including small bags, change purses, key fobs and bookmarks. Ladies’ wearables and accessories.
- Blessings Extraordinaire: Christian gifts – handcrafted crochet blessings gift jars, mugs, frames, totes, fashion jewelry, novelties for children and adults, caps, clocks, t-shirts, folders, notebooks, crosses, tissue packs, lapel pins, journals, books, and more.
- Celina Alvarez Independent Avon Consultant: Avon Products – health and beauty, skincare, fragrances, jewelry.
- Chandra Clark Designs: Hand-painted and designed hats and journals; clutch and tote bags featuring original abstract art.
- Diba’s Diaspora: Handmade Ankara print convertible “bagpacks”, purses, padded hangers, convertible tops, clothing, jewelry, bowl cozies, coasters, pillows, storage boxes and book covers.
- Fabulous Finds: One-of-a-kind throw pillow covers with hidden zipper for convenience. Upholstery fabrics are blends of wool, linens, cotton, and
polyester. Mud-cloth pouches for handbags and pockets.
- Mary Kay: Skincare, glamour and fragrances.
- modiSH boutique: Fashion jewelry and accessories.
- Paparazzi by Toni: Fashionable jewelry for $5, including earrings, bracelets, necklaces and rings.
- Real Time Pain Relief: Topical analgesic that is fast, effective, safe pain relief. Can be used for Arthritis, simple backache, muscle strains, sprains, bruises and cramps.
- Remedies from Nature: Aromatherapy/herbal products, personal body care products and hair care products, including herbal teas, salves, liniments, tinctures, soaps, lotions, deodorants, soaks, etc.
- Roxanne’s ARTiques: Handmade ceramic coasters with various artists (i.e. Jazz, R&B, and historical figures, international handmade artifacts from various countries).
- Rozzie Jewelry: Handcrafted jewelry for women, men and children made with semi-precious gemstones, freshwater pearls, crystals and sterling silver. One-of-a-kind jewelry of heirloom quality.
- She Peppers LLC: Artisan hot sauces, spice blends, infused olive oils, vinegars, and salts.
- Shelia Logan Designs: Hand-crafted metal (silver, brass, copper) earrings and pendants, women’s and Men’s leather and gemstone bracelets and necklaces, women’s and men’s stretch gemstone bracelets. Handmade in Maryland studio.
- Watkins Home Products: Flavors, spices, lotions, body wash, hand soap, household cleaners.
- Whoop Dee Doo Promo: Handcrafted Afrocentric dolls, candy jars, brooches, African snoods and scarves.
- Wreaths & More by Sandy: Door wreaths, centerpieces, ‘thinking of you’ jars, lighted blocks, gift baskets and more. Items are sized down for smaller spaces.
- Arlington Community Federal Credit Union: At Arlington Community Federal Credit Union our mission is to empower the financial lives of our members. We do this through our core values: Remarkable Service, Community, Empathy, Opportunity, Integrity, and Passion.
- Prince William Home Improvement: Home improvements, windows, siding, decks, patios, roofing. Will offer free estimates.
- AARP Virginia: AARP believes age and experience can expand your possibilities. They create and connect you to unique tools and programs, help save you money, and tackle issues that matter most to you, your family, and your community.
- Alzheimer’s Association: Non-profit organization whose goal is to eliminate Alzheimer’s disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health.
- Animal Welfare League of Arlington: Committed to improving the lives of animals since 1944, the Animal Welfare League of Arlington envisions a world where all
companion animals find compassionate and permanent homes.
- Arlington Car-Free Diet: Information on public transportation.
- Arlington County Democratic Committee: Political party comprised of Democrats in Arlington County, VA. Will provide information regarding the committee, volunteer opportunities, voter registration, and upcoming committee events.
- Arlington County Department of Community Planning Housing and Development: Information on 4MRV Initiative and Nauck Town Square.
- Arlington County Foster Care/Adoption Program: Information on Arlington’s Foster Care/Adoption program.
- Arlington County Housing Division: Information for tenants, first time home buyers, homeowners and the general public about Arlington County Housing Programs.
- Arlington Food Assistance Center: AFAC is is a community-based non-profit that provides supplemental groceries to Arlington neighbors in need. Will have an interactive “My Plate” nutrition activity for families and children.
- Arlington Partnership for Children, Youth & Families: Community engagement and advocacy.
- Arlington Partnership for Affordable Housing (APAH): APAH’s mission is to develop, preserve, and own quality, affordable places to live; to promote stability and opportunity for our residents; and to advocate with the people and communities we serve.
- Arlington Public Library: The Arlington Public Library provides access to information, creates connections among people and promotes reading and culture–for every Arlingtonian.
- Arlington Regional Master Naturalists (ARMN): Non-profit group of certified volunteer educators, citizens scientists and stewards helping to conserve and manage natural resources and public lands in Virginia.
- Arm & Arm, Inc.: Non-profit Peer to Peer Reentry Organization that works with returning citizens from incarceration, veterans, their families and the communities to bridge gaps and build whole and healthy communities.
- BikeArlington: BikeArlington is a program within Arlington County Commuter Services that promotes bike education and outreach to get more people to bike more often.
- Capital Caring: Nonprofit organization that cares for adults and children suffering from a life-limiting illness. Their services
consist of care navigation, palliative care, counseling and hospice services.
- Community Health Program: Arlington County Department of Human Services Program that provides direct assistance to low income and immigrant populations.
- First Home Care: Therapeutic foster care agency looking to recruit foster parents.
- Hands2Hearts CPR Training: Instruction on the American Heart Association’s Two Steps to Save a Life, which includes calling 911 when someone collapses and
initiating hands-only CPR when they are unresponsive.
- Joan Mulholland: Providing information about Black History and the student civil rights movement of the early 1960s with the hope of inspiring students to
activism to improve life today.
- MentorPrize: MentorPrize, a 501©(3), is a connector that recruits potential mentors in the Greater Washington Area and matches them with Washington D.C. area mentoring programs. Our goal is to encourage more quality mentoring relationships in our community.
- Nauck Civic Association: Information about the Nauck Civic Association and how to become a member/get involved.
- New Virginia Majority: Voter registration.
- Spread the Vote – Arlington: Assist festival-goers with registering to vote and to explain the photo ID requirement. Provide assistance with obtaining the free voter ID and a Virginia DMV ID. All services are provided at no cost.
- Virginia Relay: VA Relay is a state funded program for individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, speech disabled that need help using the standard telephone. Phones and equipment can be obtained at no cost through the program.
- Voters for Vihstadt: Political Candidate – Arlington County Board.
*Participating vendors subject to change. List will be updated as vendors are confirmed.