Participating Artisan/Commercial Vendors*:
- A Proper Natural: Natural hair maintenance products: hair moisturizer and scalp oil
- Adelani Treasures: Black History educational workbook series along with various African/Afrocentric art, dolls, clothing, jewelry, and accessories.
- Aetna Better Health of Virginia: Medicaid Healthcare Benefits information
- BFabric Art: Handcrafted fabric bags, bookmarks, key fobs, scarves, African Print accessories
- Creative Energy Source: Handmade jewelry, body oils, African print clothing
- Elodie’s Naturals: Elodie’s Naturals combines the passion for natural beauty and fun gatherings, all in one. They teach classes to learn the art of formulation of natural beauty products. They also offer beauty products made with less than 15 ingredients from nature. Items for sale – Cleansing Balm for Her, Repulping serum for Her, Moisturizer Dry body oil spray to personalized with different aromas from
Grasse (Unesco), Lip moisturizer with superfood pigments and eco-friendly makeup remover pad washable.
- F8TH2F8TH DESIGNS: Christian/Inspirational Apparel and gifts, including T-Shirts, sweatshirts, mugs, journals, bookmarks, wall art
- Fainebooks.com: Publisher of music books, including Ellington at the White House 1969, The Best Gig In Town: Jazz Artists at the White House: 1969 through 1974, Serendipity Doo-Dah: True Stories of Happy Musical Accidents – Books One and Two
- Magellan Complete Care: Medicaid Healthcare Benefits information
- Max’s Mixtures Hand Crafted Soaps & Candles: Handmade soaps made with natural oils and handmade candles
- modiSH boutique: Women’s fashion jewelry & accessories to compliment the everyday Wardrobe. One of a kind and unique costume/ fashion accessories.
- Nativo Condiments and Seasonings: Nativo offers a variety of seasonings to help you create chef quality food in your very own kitchen. They aspire to help our community create delicious, homemade meals. Products include six blends of seasonings inspired by traditional Argentine cuisines – Chimichurri, Chimi Bravo, Heritage Blend, Pampas Herbs,
Patagonia Mix, and Spice the Sea. All of our blends come with simple recommendations as well as a variety of recipes.
- njb Basket of Jewels: Ethnic fabric wrapped clothesline, hand coiled, machine stitched into baskets, bowls, trivets, coasters, rug/wall art, rag rugs from recycled sheets and reversible knot bags you wear on your wrist.
- Paparazzi by Toni: $5 fashion jewelry that are lead and nickel free + exclusive $25 pieces.
- Regal Clothes: Clothing design by Baltimore-based and internationally raised designer. Regal Clothes designs are a new twist on African-inspired-fashions by combining luxurious, and vibrant Ankara, African wax prints. Items for sale include clutches, waist beads, head wraps, infinity scarves (fleece lined), jackets, skirts, fabric earrings, cosmetic bags, tablet sleeves, coat dresses, peplum belts.
- Remedies from Nature: Herbal & aromatherapy products, personal care products, soaps & lotions – using all nature ingredients.
- Rosarium Publishing: Established in 2013, Rosarium Publishing is a local (College Park, MD) small publisher that concentrates on science fiction and comics with a multicultural flair. Best known for such works as MOTHERSHIP: TALES FROM AFROFUTURISM AND
BEYOND. Items for sale will include Science fiction novels, anthologies, and graphic novels.
- Roxanne’s ARTiques, Inc.: Handmade ceramic tile art made into coasters, with various Jazz, R&B, and historical themes on them. Hand made artifacts from various countries.
- Watkins Home Products: Extracts Flavors, Pepper, Cinnamon, Lotions, Liniments, Household Cleaners
- WHOOP DEE DOO PROMO: Handcrafted, Afro-centric dolls, handcrafted leather jewelry, handcrafted greeting cards, journals and agendas, handcrafted winter ponchos, etc.
- With You In Mind: Handcrafted seasonal wreaths, Williamsburg styled door toppers, Floral centerpieces, Team spirit wreaths
- Wreaths & More by Sandy: Wreaths, centerpieces floating teacups, lighted blocks shoe arrangements & gift baskets.
Participating Community/Non-Profit/Government Exhibitors*:
- AARP Virginia: AARP believes no one’s possibilities should ever be limited by their age. Since their founding in 1958, AARP has been offering programs and services designed to help people explore real possibilities, serving as their friend and ally.
- AFAC: Nonprofit Food Bank. Their mission is to feed our neighbors in need by providing dignified access to nutritious supplemental groceries.
- Arlington’s Car-Free Diet: Free information about Arlington Transportation through games, a prize wheel, brochures and giveaways.
- Animal Welfare League of Arlington: The Animal Welfare League of Arlington is a nonprofit humane society that shelters homeless animals, adopts animals to loving homes, and provides community services.
- Arlington Addiction Recovery Initiative: Arlington Addiction Recovery Initiative (AARI) is a community wide opioid and other addictions stakeholders group which is working to combat the opioid epidemic and substance use in Arlington.
- Arlington County Housing Division: The Housing Division provides information about the rights and responsibilities of tenants and landlords. For first-time homebuyers to plan, purchase and maintain a new home and housing events: The Arlington Home Expo and the Live-In Arlington Info-Fair.
- Arlington County Police Department: Officers from the Community Outreach Team will be on hand to connect with the community.
- Arlington County Public Health/Community Health Services: Provide Community Health Services to persons in the Washington DC area. Services include Immunizations, Family Planning, Maternity, Teen Health Services, Sexually Transmitted Infection, Dental, Car seat program, WIC.
- Arlington Foster Care/Adoption Program: Arlington Department of Human Services/Child and Family Services Division/ Foster Care/Adoption Program.
- Arlington Nature Centers: Arlington County Nature Centers feature live animals, play areas for kids, and exhibits. Offering nature education programs to kids, families and adults for $5-$7 per person or for free. Located in parks with trails, playgrounds and picnic areas.
- Moms Demand Action For Gun Sense In America: Nonpartisan grassroots volunteer organization committed to ending gun violence.
- Read Early And Daily (R.E.A.D.): Read Early And Daily (R.E.A.D.) an Arlington nonprofit that gets new, FREE, culturally relevant books on a monthly basis to economically vulnerable children ages 0 to 5.
- Sierra Club Virginia Chapter: The Virginia Chapter of the Sierra Club, a national grassroots environmental advocacy organization.
- WalkArlington and BikeArlington: WalkArlington & BikeArlington are the County’s walking and biking encouragement and education programs. Active modes of transportation, including walking, biking, and rolling are central to Arlington’s vision of an equitable transportation system.
*List of participating vendors and exhibitors will be updated periodically and is subject to change.