6:00 pm-8:00 pm
The Arlington Partnership for Children, Youth and Families hosts discussions on issues that affect youth and families in our community several times each year.
Join us for The World According to our Kids
An evening of conversation around findings from the 2017 Arlington Youth Risk Behavior Survey (YRBS). Learn what Arlington youth are saying about bullying, drug and alcohol use, mental health and more.
Light Refreshments will be served. FREE! Space is limited so please REGISTER HERE
The conversation will include:
- Presentation of the survey findings
- Table discussions on the findings
- Full group discussion
Who Should Attend?
- Parents, teachers and caregivers
- Middle and high school students
- Any interested adults or youth