All available positions will be advertised online on 2/5/16.
Interested in a summer position with Arlington County? Read below for job descriptions, expectations, requirements, and application instructions. Please note: There have been changes to the job announcement process from last year- please follow the information below.
For permanent, non seasonal jobs, check out the Arlington County Jobs page.
Positions and Qualifications
Available positions include:
- Early Childhood Camp Staff
- Gymnastics Camp Staff
- Teen Camp Staff
- Therapeutic Recreation Camp Staff
- Youth and Family Camp Staff
- Creative Arts Camp Staff
- Team Manager/Driver
Frequently Asked Questions
For helpful information and answers to frequently asked questions about DPR Summer Camp employment review Summer Information and Instructions
- Go to careers.arlingtonva.us
- Click on Apply Now
- Scroll down the alphabetical list of job titles and click on the one in which you have an interest.
- The link to the employment application (APPLY) is found on each job announcement.
- For more information about the selection process or specific camp job duties email Josh Colman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-228-1856. Emailed resumes will not be reviewed or considered as applications.
- For information about the selection process for Park Ranger Aide job duties email Scott Haines at email@example.com or call 703-525-0168.
- DD users use Relay 711, M-F, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.