Have the Enjoy Arlington class catalog delivered to your home. Call 703-228-6409 or sign-up online.
View the previous Enjoy Arlington class catalog.
Please review the table below for corrections to the Spring 2017 Enjoy Arlington.
|Page||Class Number||Class Name||Correction|
|3||340127A||Wabi Sabi Approach to Wheel Throwing||Canceled|
|4||340103A||Beginning Sewing 2||Correct date & time: Saturdays, April 29, 10 a.m. – noon|
|6||340344B||Zumba||Correct time: 6:30-7:30 p.m.|
|7||340325E||Cardio Dance||Correction: 8 sessions for $66|
|9||310618A||Pee Wee Lacrosse||Correct age: 3-6|
|9||310610E||Little Kicks Soccer||Canceled|
|9||310614H||UK Petite Soccer||Canceled|
|11||330205B||Ballet & Jazz Level 1||Correct location: Barcroft Sports & Fitness Center|
|12||317403M||Water Tots||Correct start date: May 20|
|12||317405EE||Pre-Fin||Correction: 7 sessions for $43|
|12||317406HH-KK||Fin 1||Correction: 7 sessions for $57|
|13||327409O||Level 4 Youth Swim||There are two sections in catalog, both with Class Number 327409O. The first listing is correct. The second should be 327409Q, Mondays, April 17, 7:50-8:30 p.m. @ Yorktown Pool|
|13||327410A- to 327410J||Youth Swim/Level 5 Youth Swim||Correct Class Name: Level 5 Youth Swim|
Your best chance to get into a class is to register online early the first day as soon as registration opens.
- Summer Online Registration begins May 17 starting at 7 a.m. for gymnastics programs and 7:30 a.m. for aquatics and all other.
- Summer Online Registration for Non-residents begins May 31.
- Summer classes begin June 26.
1. Mail-In. Processing begins 3/8 at 8 a.m., but you can mail your registration form at anytime after you have access to the catalog.
3. Carry-In. Begins at 8 a.m. on 3/10 at 3700 S. Four Mile Run Drive (entrance is on Nelson Street). Carry-in registrations regardless of the date received by the Registration Office, will be held and processed at this time. Office hours are Monday to Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
4. Phone-In. Begins at 8 a.m. on 3/10 by calling 703-228-4747 (voice) or 711 (TTY), Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Things to Note
- Is our fee a barrier for you signing up? Learn about our fee reduction program that helps people with lower incomes participate in Parks & Recreation programs.
- We provide reasonable modifications for people with disabilities. Call the Therapeutic Recreation Office at 703-228-4740 or TTY 711 or email us