Your best chance to get into a class is to register online early the first day as soon as registration opens.
Fall Enjoy Arlington Registration
- Mail-In. Processing begins 8/12 at 8 a.m. You can mail your registration form at anytime after you have access to the catalog.
- Web. Online registration begins at 8 a.m. on 8/12. View our online registration guide.
- Phone-In. Begins at 12 p.m. on 8/12 by calling 703-228-4747 (voice) or 711 (TTY), Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Carry-In & In-Person. On Thurs., 8/13 only, we will have in-person registration for our fall programs. We will be open from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. at our Main Registration Office. Please note that safety protocols will be in place and that face coverings, such as masks, are required to enter the building. We request that you review the brochure and make note of the programs and activity numbers, as a guide, prior to in-person registration.
Things to Note
- Is our fee a barrier for you signing up? Learn about our fee reduction program that helps people with lower incomes participate in Parks & Recreation programs.
- We provide reasonable modifications for people with disabilities. Call the Therapeutic Recreation Office at 703-228-4740 or TTY 711 or email us
Have the Enjoy Arlington class catalog delivered to your home, sign-up online.
Interested in Teaching for Arlington Parks & Recreation?
Arlington Parks & Recreation is looking for enthusiastic, thoughtful and engaged instructors (i.e. independent contractors) for its large and diverse set of recreation classes. Learn more.