Have the Enjoy Arlington class catalog delivered to your home, sign-up online.
View the previous Enjoy Arlington class catalog.
Your best chance to get into a class is to register online early the first day as soon as registration opens.
Upcoming Spring Registration
- Online Registration begins March 11 starting at 7 a.m. for gymnastics programs and 7:30 a.m. for aquatics and all other.
- Online Registration for Non-residents begins March 25.
- Classes begin April 20.
1. Mail-In. Processing begins 3/11 at 7 a.m., but you can mail your registration form at anytime after you have access to the catalog.
3. Carry-In. Begins at 8 a.m. on 3/13 at 3700 S. Four Mile Run Drive (entrance is on Nelson Street). Carry-in registrations regardless of the date received by the Registration Office, will be held and processed at this time. Office hours are Monday to Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
4. Phone-In. Begins at 8 a.m. on 3/13 by calling 703-228-4747 (voice) or 711 (TTY), Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Things to Note
- Is our fee a barrier for you signing up? Learn about our fee reduction program that helps people with lower incomes participate in Parks & Recreation programs.
- We provide reasonable modifications for people with disabilities. Call the Therapeutic Recreation Office at 703-228-4740 or TTY 711 or email us
Interested in Teaching for Arlington Parks & Recreation?
Arlington Parks & Recreation is looking for enthusiastic, thoughtful and engaged instructors (i.e. independent contractors) for its large and diverse set of recreation classes. Learn more.