Have the Enjoy Arlington class catalog delivered to your home. Call 703-228-6409 or sign-up online.
View the previous Enjoy Arlington class catalog.
Corrections to Spring Enjoy:
Ages 15-Adult, 10 Sessions, $123
340344B Thurs., Apr. 20, 6:30- 7:30pm
Pee Wee Lacrosse
Ages 3-6, 10 Sessions, $153
310618A Tue., Apr. 18, 10-10:45am
Little Kicks Soccer
Canceled Session: Fairlington
Ages 2½-4, 10 Sessions, $153
310610E Tue., Apr. 18, 10-10:45am (CANCELED)
U.K. Petite Soccer
Canceled Session: Lacey Woods Park
Ages 3-5, 6 Sessions, $115
310614H Fri., Apr. 21, 12:30- 1:30pm (CANCELED)
Ballet and Jazz Level 1
Ages 6-10, 10 Sessions, $125
330205A Tue., Apr. 18, 4:30- 5:30pm @ Walter Reed
330205B Fri., Apr. 21, 5:15- 6:15pm @ Barcroft Sports & Fitness Center
Session Update, Session EE
Ages 3, 7 Sessions, $43
317405EE Sat., Apr. 22, 11:45am-12:05pm
Ages 3 years 3 months- 5, 7 Sessions, $57
317406HH Mon., Apr. 17, 5:55- 6:25pm
317406II Sat., Apr. 22, 9- 9:30am
317406JJ Sat., Apr. 22, 10-10:30am
317406KK Sat., Apr. 22, 11:10-11:40am
Level 4: Youth Swim
Ages 6-12, 7 Sessions, $59
327409Q Mon., Apr. 17, 7:50- 8:30pm
327409R Sat., Apr. 22, 9:45-10:25am
Level 5: Youth Swim – see page 13
Your best chance to get into a class is to register online early the first day as soon as registration opens.
- Spring Online Registration begins March 8 starting at 7 a.m. for gymnastics programs and 7:30 a.m. for aquatics and all other.
- Spring Online Registration for Non-residents begins March 22.
- Spring classes begin April 17.
1. Mail-In. Processing begins 3/8 at 8 a.m., but you can mail your registration form at anytime after you have access to the catalog.
3. Carry-In. Begins at 8 a.m. on 3/10 at 3700 S. Four Mile Run Drive (entrance is on Nelson Street). Carry-in registrations regardless of the date received by the Registration Office, will be held and processed at this time. Office hours are Monday to Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
4. Phone-In. Begins at 8 a.m. on 3/10 by calling 703-228-4747 (voice) or 711 (TTY), Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Things to Note
- Is our fee a barrier for you signing up? Learn about our fee reduction program that helps people with lower incomes participate in Parks & Recreation programs.
- We provide reasonable modifications for people with disabilities. Call the Therapeutic Recreation Office at 703-228-4740 or TTY 711 or email us