We are hopeful and eager to provide summer camps to our community this year. While we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and specific guidance for camp operations at the local, state and federal levels, the Department of Parks & Recreation is also preparing for the upcoming camp season. Our top priority is to meet the health and safety needs of our campers and staff and provide a positive and fun experience for all.
Here are a few important dates & details to help you plan…
- Our summer camp catalog will be available online on Wed., March 3. It will only be available digitally, so that we can quickly make adjustments should things change.
- Camp registration will start Wed., March 24. This date is subject to change, and we will notify you if it does.
- Arlington Parks & Recreation will manage registrations for all camps in our camp catalog. This will allow for a seamless registration and refund process with each of our camp providers.
- The first camp session is currently scheduled for Mon., June 21.
- There will be new camp processes to enhance camp safety. Stay tuned for updates.
Did you receive a credit for last summer?
If you had registered for a camp offered by a partner camp for summer 2020, and were issued a credit due to cancelation, we will send a separate message to share how this credit can be accessed and applied for summer 2021. (Those who registered through Arlington County have either received a refund or your credit is noted in your household account.)