- Do not use any Arlington County park amenity, if you have a fever, cough or difficulty breathing, or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Park visitors are asked to adhere to the physical distancing and small group guidelines – keep at least six feet of distance from others and groups should not exceed 50% occupancy or 250 people. Wearing a cloth face covering is encouraged. Parks & Recreation in COVID-19 FAQs
- All Arlington County outdoor facilities are open except spraygrounds, which currently must be closed based on the Governor’s Virginia Forward guidelines. Park users must continue to social distance and comply with and follow the appropriate usage guidelines.
- Fitness rooms and gyms are open in these community centers: Fairlington, Madison, Thomas Jefferson and Langston Brown. View hours. All other indoor recreation facilities are closed.
- Free outdoor Programs in the Park. Some fan favorites include campfires, preschool playdates, family kickball and group fitness classes. While these programs are free, participants must pre-register so we know you are coming and can prepare.
- We are accepting Hendry House reservations for 2021. To inquire about facility reservations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For those not comfortable recreating outside, make sure to explore our virtual programs for a variety of ages and interests.
- Arlington County will issue refunds for its fee-based programs impacted by cancellations in the form of a household credit. Please allow up to four weeks for the credit to be processed to your account.
|Parks||Open, some amenities in parks remain closed.|
|Athletic fields||Open with restrictions|
|Community and Nature Centers||Closed|
|Fitness Rooms and Gyms||Select Group of Fitness Rooms and Gyms are Open|
|Picnic Shelters||Open with restrictions|
|Restrooms, including portable restrooms||Open|