Please be advised that a majority of our indoor programs and classes (except limited access to our fitness facilities) are not scheduled at this time until we can ensure we can provide a safe environment for these activities to resume for our community.
- Do not use any Arlington County park amenity, if you have a fever, cough or difficulty breathing, or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Park visitors are asked to adhere to the physical distancing and small group guidelines – keep at least six feet of distance from others and groups should not exceed 100 people. Wearing a cloth face covering is encouraged. Parks & Recreation in COVID-19 FAQs
- All Arlington County outdoor facilities are open. Park users must continue to social distance and comply with and follow the appropriate usage guidelines.
- Fitness rooms and gyms are open in these community centers: Fairlington, Madison, Thomas Jefferson and Langston Brown. Fitness facilities require a reservation. View hours. All other indoor recreation facilities are closed.
- Free outdoor Programs in the Park. Some fan favorites include campfires, preschool playdates, arts and crafts and group fitness classes. While these programs are free, participants must pre-register so we know you are coming and can prepare.
- We are accepting Hendry House reservations. To inquire about facility reservations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For those not comfortable recreating outside, make sure to explore our virtual programs for a variety of ages and interests.
- Arlington County will issue refunds for its fee-based programs impacted by cancellations in the form of a household credit. Please allow up to four weeks for the credit to be processed to your account.
|Parks||Open, some amenities in parks remain closed|
|Athletic fields||Open with restrictions|
|Fitness Rooms and Gyms||Select Group of Fitness Rooms and Gyms are Open|
|Nature Centers||Open with limited exhibits and hours|
|Picnic Shelters||Open with restrictions|
|Restrooms, including portable restrooms||Open|
|Tracks||Open with restrictions|