Locations to meet include:
- Madison Manor (Main park pavilion)
- Glencarlyn (next to the restrooms at the 3rd St. entrance)
- Barcroft (from the parking lot, walk down the soccer field to the pavilion located across the stream)
- Shirlington Dog Park (Foot bridge in-between Jennie Dean park and Shirlington Dog Park)
- Arlington Mill Community Center (main courtyard area)
Get outdoors and help Arlington restore is natural spaces. Great project for individuals, families service clubs and school groups. Volunteers should wear waterproof boots and bring gloves. Bags will be provided. An adult must accompany volunteers under 18 years old.