Programs in the Parks are for the whole family. Youth 10 & under must be supervised by an adult.
Free | No registration required | Come when you can | Drop in
Rec on Wheels
Bringing recreation to your neighborhood, our experienced staff will be coming to parks throughout the county weekly to facilitate fun activities for the whole family.
DATES: Mondays – Thursdays, June 24 – Aug. 15, 2019
HOURS: 6-8 p.m.
- Mondays @ Fort Barnard Park (2101 S. Pollard Street)
- Tuesdays @ Rocky Run Park (1109 N. Barton Street)
- Wednesdays @ Doctor’s Run Park (1301 S. George Mason Drive)
- Thursdays @ Tyrol Hill Park (5101 S. 7th Road)
Friday Special Events! Enjoy fun special events on select Fridays at various park locations throughout the County.
- Friday, July 12: Art in the Park at Penrose Park
- Friday, July 26: Glow in the Park at Lacey Woods Park
- Friday, August 9: Superhero Sendoff at Fort Scott Park
For more information on the Rec on Wheels program, please contact: