Summer Camp Information
Summer was designed to give kids a break from school and help them try new experiences and grow mentally, physically and socially. Whether your child wants to refine a sports skill, go fishing, be in a play, learn magic, play mind-adventure games … or just plain hang, Arlington has something to offer.
Camps will be available for searching in our online registration system this weekend (Feb. 13/14).
- Online, mail-in, and fax registration for residents begins at 7 a.m. on February 17, 2016.
- Walk-in and phone registration for residents begins at 8 a.m. on February 24, 2016.
- Non-resident registration begins at 8 a.m. on March 2, 2016.
- Walk-in registration takes place at our main Registration office, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, 3700 S. Four Mile Run Dr. Phone: 703-228-4747.
- Tips on successfully registering.
Don’t Let Fees Be a Barrier
- Arlington does not want fees or language to be a barrier for residents to participate in camps. Call 703-228-4747 for help. Watch a short video explaining the Fee Reduction Policy