2014 School Break Camp Information
Momentum³ Basketball Minicamp
Enjoy one or two days of basketball FUNdamentals with Momentum³ coaches. Daily schedule includes games, instruction, and group & individual competition. Groups will be separated by age and skill level). Staff to participant ratio: 1:9. Ages 6-13
- Location Tuckahoe ES
- Session Nov 4
- Time 9am-3pm
- Ext. Hours: 7:30-9am, 3-6pm
- Fees $50
- Ext. Hours: AM: $8 PM: $10
- Registration ›Register at www.momentum-3.com.
Summer Camp Information
- English Parent/Guardian Survey for DPR Administered camps.
- Spanish Parent/Guardian Survey for DPR Administered camps.
- Parent/Guardian Survey for contracted camps.
- Online registration is now closed.
- Phone-in or on-site walk-in registration takes place at our main Registration office, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, 3700 S. Four Mile Run Dr. Phone: 703-228-4747.
- Tips on successfully registering
- For more information on changes to your Arlington County camp registration view page 18 of the Camp Catalog.
- For more info or to register for non-Arlington County camps, click the website listed in the registration section of each specific camp description in the camp catalog.
- View and print the forms needed for Arlington County Camp Registration.
What Do You Want to Do This Summer? There’s Something for Everyone
Summer was designed to give kids a break from school and help them try new experiences and grow mentally, physically and socially. Whether your child wants to refine a sports skill, go fishing, be in a play, learn magic, play mind-adventure games….or just plain hang, Arlington has something to offer. Classic Camps offer a variety of programming options, both structured and unstructured, that include art, sports, trips and more.
- Overnight Camps are a combo of a classic camp, nature/adventure camp and sleepover. Nature, Adventure or History Camps are for kids who love the outdoors and want to learn about and enjoy nature…and maybe stretch their limits with challenges such as canoeing, caving and more.
- Creative Arts Camps come in every shape and size, for those who want to learn to paint a picture, act in a play, throw a pot, sing a song and more!
- Sports Camps are available for the sports enthusiast who enjoys every sport in a sport combo camp, or for the camper who wants to learn or refine skills in a specific sport camp such as basketball or tennis.
- Camps for Individuals with Disabilities are camps specifically designed for individuals with physical, emotional, social or cognitive/mental challenges.
- Imagination Exploration Camps bring kids with special interests in science, magic, history and imagination strategy games together.
- Community Center Based Camps are community center-based programs for those who are looking for flexible programs that will engage kids.
Arlington County can provide upon request reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. Questions on access and inclusion should be directed to the Therapeutic Recreation Office at 703-228-4740 or TTY 711.
Don’t Let Fees Be a Barrier
- Arlington does not want fees or language to be a barrier for residents to participate in camps. Call 703-228-4747 for help. Watch a short video explaining the Fee Reduction Policy.