Summer Camp Information
Summer was designed to give kids a break from school and help them try new experiences and grow mentally, physically and socially. Whether your child wants to refine a sports skill, go fishing, be in a play, learn magic, play mind-adventure games … or just plain hang, Arlington has something to offer.
Changes from Print Catalog:
- (Update on 4/28/16)- Summerfest and Camp Horizon originally at ATS have moved to Ashlawn ES.
- All KidRealm Camps (pp. 17-18) have changed location to Discovery ES.
- Engineering for Kids: Junior Engineering- Under Construction (page 17) has moved to Ashlawn ES.
- Engineering for Kids: Engineering of Power and Energy (page 17) has moved to Ashlawn ES.
- Abrakadoodle: Mad about Movies (page 6 and page 9) has moved to Ashlawn ES.
- Abrakdoodle: Ready, Set, Create (page 9) has moved to Ashlawn ES.
- Abrakadoodle: Artists You Know and Love (page 6) has moved to Ashlawn ES.
- Girls Fire Camp (page 7) has updated ages/dates of offering.
- One on One Basketball Camp (page 12) has an updated price listed.
- Puppet Palooza (page 10) is for ages 8-12.
- Composer’s Corner (page 15) is for ages 13-18.
- Musical Revue (page 15) is for ages 13-18.
New Camps (not in Catalog):
SPARK business academy has three new camps available: to register or for more information go to www.SPARKbusinessacademy.com.
- Future Millionaires Bootcamp
- Stock Market Aces
- Junior Entrepreneurs
- Online, mail-in, and fax registration for residents begins at 7 a.m. on February 17, 2016.
- Walk-in and phone registration for residents begins at 8 a.m. on February 24, 2016.
- Non-resident registration begins at 8 a.m. on March 2, 2016.
- Walk-in registration takes place at our main Registration office, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, 3700 S. Four Mile Run Dr. Phone: 703-228-4747.
- Tips on successfully registering.
Don’t Let Fees Be a Barrier
- Arlington does not want fees or language to be a barrier for residents to participate in camps. Call 703-228-4747 for help. Watch a short video explaining the Fee Reduction Policy