Our Nature Centers provide visitors with hands-on, educational opportunities to understand and appreciate our natural resources. Each site features interpretive exhibits housed within a nature center, and woodland trails. Organized groups can request a naturalist-led program by contacting the desired location.
We can provide upon request reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. Questions about access and inclusion should be directed to the Therapeutic Recreation Office at 703-228-4740 or TTY 711.
Guide to Programs (The Snag)
A quarterly publication of our nature and history programs — there’s something for everyone.
- View The Snag Winter 2014/2015 (web)
- Download The Snag Winter 2014/2015
- Download the previous version, The Snag Fall 2014
Program Registration Options
- From The Snag: Click the program number to be taken to the registration page.
- From your browser: Visit https://registration.arlingtonva.us. If you’ve never registered online with us before, please read Online Registration – Tips for Success, then register for programs.
- Call 703-228-4747
- Visit the Parks & Recreation Registration Office at 3700 S. Four Mile Run Dr., Arlington, VA 22206, Mon.-Fri., 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.