Arlington Mill Community & Senior Center
909 S Dinwiddie St Arlington, VA 22204
Hours of Operation
Sunday: 1 - 9 p.m.
Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Community Center Main Line: 703-228-7790
About Arlington Mill
The Arlington Mill Community and Senior Center features a fitness room and full-size gymnasium, multipurpose rooms, a basketball court, a game room, lockers, healthy vending machines, an indoor playground, a two-story garage, an outdoor public plaza, and wireless access. This state-of-the-art community center has achieved LEED Gold Standard for its design and renovations.
Enjoy our newest fitness room at The Mill with an Arlington County Fitness Membership. Our facility’s floor-to-ceiling windows offer views of Columbia Pike that will keep you engaged and entertained while you utilize our equipment.
Our LifeFitness cardiovascular equipment includes, treadmills, an elliptical, an upright bike, a recumbent bike, and an upper body ergometer. Our selectorized weight training equipment, such as the Multipress, Smith press, dual adjustable pulleys, and dumbbells up to 50 lbs, focuses on leg extension, leg curls, hip abduction and adduction, biceps and triceps, and assisted pull-ups and dips. The Mill has lockers but you must bring your own lock and remove after use.
Arlington Mill Community Center has many great things and services to offer. Here is an AMCC Facility & Program Overview and here is a copy of our latest Gym Drop-in Schedule. We hope that you’ll visit us soon!
Gym Drop-in Programming
- Early Childhood Development offers high-quality educational services for children from low-income families.
- Project Family connects parents to neighbors, friends, and community resources and prepares children for preschool and kindergarten.
- The Community Outreach Center promotes self-sufficiency and community engagement through educational programs and services including computer training.
- REEP English as a Second Language classes help Arlington County residents learn English. For a schedule of programs, check out the weekly schedule.
Pint-Sized Indoor Playtime:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Cost is FREE!
- Located in the Gym
- AMCC Pint-Sized Indoor Playtime Flyer
Mill’s Senior Center: