Arlington offers a large array of fitness, arts, dance, music, swimming and wellness classes.
View the previous Enjoy Arlington class catalog.
Your best chance to get into a class is to register online early the first day registration opens.
- Fall Online Registration begins Aug. 12 starting at 7 a.m. for gymnastics programming and 7:30 a.m. for all other.
- Fall Online Registration for Non-residents begins Aug. 26.
- Enjoy Arlington Quarterly Class Registration Form – English
- Enjoy Arlington Quarterly Class Registration Form – Spanish
1. Mail-In. Processing begins 8/12/15 at 8 a.m., but you can mail your registration form at anytime after you have access to the catalog.
2. Web. Online registration begins at 7 a.m. for gymnastics and 7:30 a.m. for all other classes on 8/12/15. Non-resident online registration begins 8/26/15.
3. Carry-In. Begins at 8 a.m. on 8/19/15 at 3700 S. Four Mile Run Drive (entrance is on Nelson Street). Carry-in registrations regardless of the date received by the Registration Office, will be held and processed at this time. Office hours are Monday to Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
4. Phone-In. Begins at 8 a.m. on 8/19/15 by calling 703-228-4747 (voice) or 711 (TTY), Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Things to Note
- Please note that we will no longer accept faxed registrations or American Express.
- Have the Enjoy Arlington class catalog delivered to your home. Call 703-228-6409 or sign-up online.
- Is our fee a barrier for you signing up? Learn about our fee reduction program that helps low income people participate in Parks & Recreation programs.
- We provide reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. Call the Therapeutic Recreation Office at 703-228-4740 or TTY 711 or email us
Learn about our refund and religious accommodation policy. Got an idea for a new class? Call 703-228-1833 or email us with ideas.