Have the Enjoy Arlington class catalog delivered to your home. Call 703-228-6409 or sign-up online.
View the previous Enjoy Arlington class catalog.
Your best chance to get into a class is to register online early the first day as soon as registration opens.
- Summer Online Registration begins May 18 starting at 7 a.m. for gymnastics programs and 7:30 a.m. for aquatics and all other.
- Summer Online Registration for Non-residents begins June 1.
1. Mail-In. Processing begins 5/18 at 8 a.m., but you can mail your registration form at anytime after you have access to the catalog.
3. Carry-In. Begins at 8 a.m. on 5/20 at 3700 S. Four Mile Run Drive (entrance is on Nelson Street). Carry-in registrations regardless of the date received by the Registration Office, will be held and processed at this time. Office hours are Monday to Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
4. Phone-In. Begins at 8 a.m. on 5/20 by calling 703-228-4747 (voice) or 711 (TTY), Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Things to Note
- Please note that we will no longer accept faxed registrations or American Express.
- Is our fee a barrier for you signing up? Learn about our fee reduction program that helps low income people participate in Parks & Recreation programs.
- We provide reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. Call the Therapeutic Recreation Office at 703-228-4740 or TTY 711 or email us
Learn about our refund and religious accommodation policy. Got an idea for a new class? Call 703-228-1833 or email us with ideas.